Manduka- Black Mat Pro
This best-selling yoga mat is luxuriously dense for unparalleled comfort and cushioning. With a superior non-slip fabric-like finish and simple, elegant design, The Black Mat PRO will revolutionize your practice.
The legendary Black Mat PRO has been celebrated as the world's finest yoga mat for more than fifteen years. There is a reason The Black Mat PRO inspires such passion in its users - this incredibly dense yoga mat has unparalleled comfort and cushioning. With the superior non-slip fabric-like finish and simple, elegant design, The Black Mat PRO will revolutionize your practice. And best of all, it comes with a Lifetime Guarantee. When you want the very best yoga mat, the mat chosen first by yoga teachers around the world, there really is only one choice: The Black Mat PRO - for your practice and for our world.
• Extra Long: 9.5 lbs; 85" x 26"; 6 mm thick
• Superior wear and longevity backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
• Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
• High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
• Fabric-like surface finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration, yet non-sticky for optimal movement between poses.
• Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
• Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
• OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
• 100% latex free.
To Store: Roll Black Mat PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of our Black Mat PRO mat improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, use a light spritz of water, and scrub it down with a stiff brush before allowing to air dry in the sunshine.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner with a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT clean your mat with a garden hose, put in the bathtub or shower, put it in the washing machine, or use a vacuum cleaner - it may break the machine and ruin your mat! If you are ever unsure of a cleaning method, feel free to contact us for the best recommendations on mat care.
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Black Mat PRO is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX, an environmental certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.