Manduka- PROlite Mat 71"
The Manduka PROlite is built to go everywhere and do everything, just like the people who use it. Like its big brother, the Manduka PRO, the PROlite is all about performance. It is a favorite among Hot Yoga and Vinyasa Flow enthusiasts. Available in a variety of passion-inspiring colors, the PROlite gives you more choices and the same stellar Manduka results. It will enhance your practice and protect our planet. Plus, the PROlite has something that no other lightweight yoga mat can offer: a Lifetime Guarentee.
Standard: 4.0 lbs; 71” x 24”; 5 mm thick
• High performance in a lightweight form.
• Superior wear and longevity backed by a Lifetime Guarentee.
• Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
• High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
• Fabric-like surface finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration, yet non-sticky for optimal movement between poses.
• Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
• Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
• OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
• 100% latex free.
To Store: Roll Manduka PROlite mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of PROlite mats improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, use a light spritz of water, and scrub it down with a stiff brush before allowing to air dry in the sunshine.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner with a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT clean your mat with a garden hose, put in the bathtub or shower, put it in the washing machine, or use a vacuum cleaner - it may break the machine and ruin your mat! If you are ever unsure of a cleaning method, feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for the best recommendations on mat care.
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The PROlite is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX, an environmental certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.