Yoloha- NOMAD CORK YOGA MAT
Discover the world's first yoga mat to embrace a natural cork surface. Countless yogis have converted to cork for its persistent non-slip surface, even during the sweatiest hot yoga. Cork is also unsurpassed in sustainability and body-friendly properties. Unlike most synthetic materials used in yoga mats, cork is naturally antimicrobial and contains zero PVC’s or harmful chemicals. Purchasing a cork yoga mat helps protect the biodiversity of cork forests, as no trees are harmed in its production. Hand-made in the USA using 100% recyclable materials, our uniquely crafted mats are guaranteed to elevate your yoga experience. Click on the reviews tab to see what our customers are saying about the yoga mats that are transforming the way we practice.
Top side: Highest-quality, eco-friendly cork padding designed for optimal grip. Composed of waste cork from the bottle-making process, steam pressed to form a flexible sheet.
Bottom side: Heavy-duty, zero-slip support layer contains approximately 90% domestically-produced recycled rubber tires.
- Non-Slip Grip Wet or Dry.
- Amazing for hot yoga, no need for a towel.
- Ready to go right out of the box, no break in period.
- Backed with domestically made recycled tires. No rubber smell.
- Heavy duty construction lays flat, and will never slide.
- High-density cushion provides a sturdy, grounded feel on any surface.
- Anti-microbial, naturally killing bacteria, germs and smells.
- Be kind to your body, no PVC's or harsh chemicals used.
- Handmade locally in the USA.
- Superior durability backed by our lifetime guarantee.
- Comes with a natural hemp rope strap.
72" x 24" | 6mm thick | weight: 6 lbs.
QUITE POSSIBLY THE MOST ECO-FRIENDLY YOGA MAT EVER PRODUCED.
MADE 100% RECYCLABLE WITH SUSTAINABLE CORK AND RECYCLED RUBBER TIRES.
Some facts on materials used:
WHAT IS CORK AND WHERE IS IT GROWN?
Cork is the outer bark of the Cork Oak Tree which grows in the Mediterranean area. These cork oak forests support one of the world's highest levels of forest biodiversity.
Trees are not cut down to harvest cork, rather, the bark is harvested by hand every 9 years. Cork oak trees can live up to 300 years!
Backing of our yoga mat is comprised of approximately 90% domestically produced recycled rubber tires.
We are so confident in the durability of our Original Cork Yoga Mat that Yoloha guarantees them to be free of manufacturer defects and to last a lifetime, if used and cared for properly.