Yoloha- CORK YOGA WHEEL
Stretch and release tension from your back, shoulders and more with our handcrafted wooden Cork Yoga Wheel. Sustainable cork exterior aids in grip and offers an antimicrobial surface. Backed with a 5mm thick, latex-free closed-cell foam that is easy on your back and joints. Every wheel is thoroughly carved, sanded and finished by hand in the USA. We are so confident in their durability, we guarantee your wheel will last for a lifetime.
- Antimicrobial Surface - naturally killing bacteria, germs and smells.
- Cork grips dry or wet
- Latex free soft foam padding is easy on your back and joints
- Rounded interior edges make gripping comfortable.
- Heavy duty wood construction designed to hold up to 200 lbs.
- Wood core sealed with a protective non slip coating.
- Handmade in the USA and guaranteed for life.
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Diameter: 12 in.
- Width: 5.5 in.
THANK YOU MOTHER NATURE FOR MAKING CORK.
WHAT IS CORK AND WHERE IS IT GROWN?
Cork is the outer bark of the Cork Oak Tree which grows in the Mediterranean area. These cork oak forests support one of the world's highest levels of forest biodiversity.
Trees are not cut down to harvest cork, rather, the bark is harvested by hand every 9 years. Cork oak trees can live up to 300 years!
We are so confident in the durability of our handmade Yoga Wheels that Yoloha guarantees them to be free of manufacturer defects and to last a lifetime, if used and cared for properly. You are also free to try out any of our products 30 days, if you aren't happy in any way send it back. No questions asked.