Yoloha- NOMAD CORK YOGA TOWEL
We proudly introduce the Nomad Cork Yoga Towel, merging our signature cork surface with a highly-absorbent microfleece backing. This patent pending combination gives our yoga towel more rigidity which means your towel will not bunch up or shift around during your practice. Ultra-lightweight and compact, you can depend on our towels to be there wherever and whenever you need it. Great for hot yoga, travel, the beach, or anywhere else your journey may take you. Quick tip: Use in combination with the Nomad Cork Yoga Mat for extra sweat absorption during hot yoga.
Top side: High-quality, eco-friendly cork provides a non-slip surface, even during the sweatiest hot yoga. Cork is naturally antimicrobial and contains zero PVC’s or harmful chemicals.
Bottom side: Soft yet sturdy, microfleece fabric does more with less. Super-absorbent fibers wick away moisture and sweat with ease.
- Non-Slip Grip Wet or Dry.
- Lightweight & portable. Weight is just 1.5 lbs.
- Stays put. Wont shift or bunch up during practice.
- Ready to go right out of the box, no break in period.
- Optimal absorption in a compact design.
- Quick drying and easy to clean.
- Anti-microbial cork surface naturally kills bacteria and germs.
- Be kind to your body, no PVC's or harsh chemicals used.
- Comes with a natural hemp rope strap.
- 72" x 24" | 1.5mm thick | weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Rolled Up Diameter: 3"
For light cleaning simply spray the top (cork side) with Yoloha detox cleaning spray or a natural yoga mat cleaner and allow to air dry. Wash using cold water and detergent by hand. Never use bleach. Allow to air dry, never machine dry.
THANK MOTHER NATURE FOR MAKING CORK
WHAT IS CORK AND WHERE IS IT GROWN?
Cork is the outer bark of the Cork Oak Tree which grows in the Mediterranean area. These cork oak forests support one of the world's highest levels of forest biodiversity.
Trees are not cut down to harvest cork, rather, the bark is harvested by hand every 9 years. Cork oak trees can live up to 300 years!